Main Article Content
Postpandemic years have undoubtedly been one of the most transformative eras in the history of higher education, to say the least. It is without a doubt that the rapid digitization of higher education, in terms of both the delivery of education itself as well as the way in which it is delivered, is one area that will require the greatest attention from governments and policy makers in the future. In order for educators and higher education institutions to be able to meet the challenges and trends that are facing higher education today, they need to be aware of the latest trends and developments. Therefore, as a result of this, the author expects that they will be able to understand and identify the specific challenges that higher education institutions face when deploying eLearning within their educational institutions.
- 1. Abdullah M, Husin NA, Haider A. Development of post-pandemic COVID19 higher education resilience framework in Malaysia. Archives of Business Review–Vol. 2020 May 25;8(5):201-10.
- 2. Altbach P, de Wit H. Postpandemic outlook for higher education is bleakest for the poorest. International Higher Education. 2020 Apr 30(102):3-5.
- 3. Ashour S, El-Refae GA, Zaitoun EA. Post-pandemic higher education: Perspectives from university leaders and educational experts in the United Arab Emirates. Higher Education for the Future. 2021 Jul;8(2):219-38.
- 4. Aurellado EA, Tiwari SP. Explicit and Context-Sensitive Experimental Evaluation of Organization Development for the Purpose of Improving Operational Efficiency in an IT Company. International Journal of Social Science Research and Review. 2023 Apr 13;6(4):244-53.
- 5. Bayerlein L, Hora MT, Dean BA, Perkiss S. Developing skills in higher education for post-pandemic work. Labour & Industry: A journal of the social and economic relations of work. 2021 Oct 2;31(4):418-29.
- 6. Castillo MV, Tiwari SP. ANALYSIS OF ORGANIZATIONAL DEVELOPMENT PROCESSES AND INTERVENTIONS IN THE DIGITAL TECHNOLOGY INDUSTRY: AN OVERVIEW OF THE PRACTICES TO POLICIES FRAMEWORK. International Journal of Innovative Technologies in Social Science. 2023 May 5(2 (38)).
- 7. Glantz EJ, Gamrat C. The new post-pandemic normal of college traditions. InProceedings of the 21st annual conference on information technology education 2020 Oct 7 (pp. 279-284).
- 8. Johinke R, Cummings R, Di Lauro F. Reclaiming the technology of higher education for teaching digital writing in a post—pandemic world. Journal of University Teaching & Learning Practice. 2023;20(2):01.
- 9. Li H, Xiong Y, Zang X, L. Kornhaber M, Lyu Y, Chung KS, K. Suen H. Peer assessment in the digital age: A meta-analysis comparing peer and teacher ratings. Assessment & Evaluation in Higher Education. 2016 Feb 17;41(2):245-64.
- 10. Mínguez C, Martínez-Hernández C, Yubero C. Higher education and the sustainable tourism pedagogy: Are tourism students ready to lead change in the post pandemic era?. Journal of Hospitality, Leisure, Sport & Tourism Education. 2021 Nov 1;29:100329.
- 11. Murphy MP. COVID-19 and emergency eLearning: Consequences of the securitization of higher education for post-pandemic pedagogy. Contemporary Security Policy. 2020 Jul 2;41(3):492-505.
- 12. Rapanta C, Botturi L, Goodyear P, Guàrdia L, Koole M. Balancing technology, pedagogy and the new normal: Post-pandemic challenges for higher education. Postdigital Science and Education. 2021 Oct;3(3):715-42.
- 13. Tiwari SP. The Impact of New Technologies on Society: A Blueprint for the Future. Scholarly Publisher RS Global Sp. z OO; 2022 Dec 20.
- 14. Tiwari SP. Knowledge Management Strategies and Emerging Technologies-an Overview of the Underpinning Concepts-Siddhartha Paul Tiwari. Authorea Preprints. 2022 Apr 20.
- 15. Tiwari SP. Workshop on Digital Marketing: Credit Course, IIM, Indore.
- 16. Tiwari SP. Artificial Intelligence and its Imperatives for OD: How to Build an AI-Powered Organization. OD Play Notes a Bi-monthly Newsletter for OD Practitioners. 2023.
- 17. Tiwari SP. Emerging trends in soybean industry. arXiv preprint arXiv:2202.08590. 2022 Feb 17.
- 18. Tiwari SP. USING DIGITAL TECHNOLOGY TO TRANSFORM ORGANIZATIONAL DEVELOPMENT: A PERSPECTIVE. CENTRAL ASIAN JOURNAL OF MATHEMATICAL THEORY AND COMPUTER SCIENCES. 2023 Apr 19;4(4):35-40.
- 19. Tiwari SP. Towards Industry 4.0: increasing efficiency and effectiveness through technology integration in agriculture. Management and Entrepreneurship: Trends of Development. 2023 Jun 20;2(24):17-25.
- 20. Tiwari SP. The Role of Technology in Rural Development in Asia: Opportunities and Challenges. Canadian Journal of Educational and Social Studies. 2023 May 2;3(3):1-9.
- 21. Tiwari SP. Sociotechnical Systems in the 21st Century: An Analysis of Antecedents and Determinants from a Multivariate Perspective. Canadian Journal of Educational and Social Studies. 2023 Sep 1;3(5):38-47.
- 22. Tripathi P, editor. Marketing strategies for higher education institutions: technological considerations and practices: Technological considerations and practices. IGI Global; 2013 May 31.
- 23. Tripathi K, Gupta R. Autonomy and Accountability in Higher Education. Journal of Human and Work Management. 2016 Jul 21;4(2).
- 24. Wen Y, Zhao X, Li X, Zang Y. Explaining the Paradox of World University Rankings in China: Higher Education Sustainability Analysis with Sentiment Analysis and LDA Topic Modeling. Sustainability. 2023 Mar 11;15(6):5003.
- 25. Zhao S, Chen C, Ding J, Yang S, Zang Y, Ren N. One-pot hydrothermal fabrication of BiVO 4/Fe 3 O 4/rGO composite photocatalyst for the simulated solar light-driven degradation of Rhodamine B. Frontiers of Environmental Science & Engineering. 2022 Mar;16:1-6.