Main Article Content
In this article, the issues of ancient beliefs related to the traditional animal husbandry of the inhabitants of the Surkhan oasis, including the elements of beliefs related to animism, fetishism, totemism, and shamanism, are analyzed.
pastoralism cult custom sorcery shamanism fetishism totemism patron
How to Cite
Abdumalik ugli, E. I. (2023). Tracts of Ancient Religious Beliefs in Traditional Livestock Farming of Surkhan Oasis People. CENTRAL ASIAN JOURNAL OF SOCIAL SCIENCES AND HISTORY, 4(11), 34-37. Retrieved from https://cajssh.centralasianstudies.org/index.php/CAJSSH/article/view/938
- 1. https://www.in-academy.uz/index.php/zdift/article/download/10230/7386
- 2. Kholmamatov N. Traditions and rituals related to cattle breeding (on the example of Okdarya and Payarik districts) Innovative developments and research in education. International scientific-online conference.
- 3. Field records. Khomkon village, Sherabad district. 2021 year.
- 4. Field records. Khomkon village, Sherabad district. 2022 year.
- 5. A. Ashirov. "Ancient religious beliefs in the traditional lifestyle of the Uzbek people". 165 p.
- 6. Karmysheva K.B. Uzbeks Lokays of Southern Tajikistan... – Pp. 91–92.
- 7. Peschereva E.M. Pottery production in Central Asia. – M.: Nauka, 1999. – P. 100.