Main Article Content
Universities require websites for their various academic programs. A source of academic data and services is the study program website. The platform is the online academic service. Magister of Industrial Engineering (MTI) UPN Veteran Yogyakarta academic services adopt this platform paradigm as an automatic service. Independent academic service without regard to time constraints. the standard of this service as a measure for a course of study. As an online academic service, every study program must have a website. The analysis of the integration of Service Quality and Kano yields the characteristics that ultimately become real customer needs. To determine the suggested activities that should be taken, the outcomes of this integration are then converted into the Refined Kano category. Strong traits with Kano's attractive, must-have, and one-dimensional categories are those that turn out to be actual client needs. There are 12 attributes that need to be given priority as true customer needs, according to the findings of the integration of Service Quality and Refined Kano.
- 1. K. Chen, et al. 2018. Integrating Refined Kano Model and QFD for Service Quality Improvement in Healthy Fast-Food Chain Restaurants. International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health, 15(1310), 3.
- 2. Kano, N., K. Seraku, F. Takahashi, S.Tsuji. 1984. Attractive Quality and Must be Quality. The Journal of the Japanes Society for Quality Control, Vol. 14 No. 2.
- 3. Parasuraman, A, Zeithhaml, Berry. 1985. A Conceptual Model of Service Quality and Its Implication for Future Research, Journal of Marketing, Vol. 49.
- 4. Parasuraman, A., Berry, Leonard L, and Zeithaml, Valarie A. 1988. “SERVQUAL: AMultiple-Item Scale for Measuring Consumer Perceptions of Service Quality”. Journal of Retailing, Vol;. 64 (Spring).
- 5. Parasuraman, A., Valarie A. Zeithaml, and Leonard L. Berry. 1990. Delivering Quality Service : Balancing Customer Perceptions and Expectations. New York : THE TREE PRESS.
- 6. M. Chen, C. Hsu, and L. Lee. 2020. Investigating pharmaceutical logistics service quality with refined Kano's model. Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, 57, 1-6. Whalley, A., 2010, Strategic Marketing. Andrew Whally and Ventus Publishing APS, ISBN 978-87-7681-643-8.
- 7. Ristono, A., Lucitasari, D. R., Astanti, Y. D., Rachmawati, B. D., dan Kasih, P. H. (2021). MTI Website quality improvement as a strategy to increase webometric ranking, LPPM Conference Series: Economic and Business Series (EBS), Vol. 1, No. 3, pp. 390-401.
- 8. Sadi, Ristono, A., Hidayat, S. (2020). Readiness Analysis of the ISO 9001:2015 Certification in The Magister Program of Industrial Engineering UPN “Veteran” Yogyakarta Using Gap Analysis. Technium Social Science Journal, Vol. 12, pp. 22-40.
- 9. Sadi, Ristono, A., Hidayat, S. (2020). Quality Management System in The Graduate Program in Industrial Engineering UPN “Veteran” Yogyakarta Using The Cipp Model, LPPM Conference Series: Engineering and Science Series (ESS), Vol. 1, No. 1, pp. 73-80.
- 10. Tan, K.C. & T.A. Pawitra. 2001. Integrating Servqual and Kano's Model into QFD for Service Excellence Development, Managing Service Quality.
- 11. Tjiptono, F., & Chandra, G. 2011. Service, Quality and Satisfaction (Ed 3). Yogyakarta: Andi.
- 12. Walden, D., 1993. Special issue on Kano's Methods for Understanding Customer Defined Quality, The Center for Quality of Management Journal, Vol 2. No.4.
- 13. Wang, T., & Ji, P. (2010). Understanding customer needs through quantitative analysis of kano's model. Emerald Insight, 173-184.
- 14. Y. Shen, J. Kokkranikal, C. Christensen et al,. 2021. Perceived importance of and satisfaction with marina attributes in sailing tourism experiences: A kano model approach. London: Journal of Outdoor Recreation and Tourism.
- 15. Yang, C.-C. (2005). The refined kano’s model and its application. Total Quality Management and Business Excellence, 1127-1137.