Main Article Content
Laws and decisions on the organization of sports events adopted by our President in recent years are an important impetus for the organization of mass sports and sports events in our country. Nowadays, a lot of attention is focused on sports. Many sports holidays are organized for our youth in other fields as well, the "Barkamol Avlod" and "Universiada" sports games are a clear proof of this.
Educational institutions physical education physical development wellness morning physical education physical education classes physical exercises sports
How to Cite
Jumakulovich, N. A. (2023). Technology of Forming a Sense of Respect in Students Towards the Competitors on the Basis of Conducting Sports Events. CENTRAL ASIAN JOURNAL OF SOCIAL SCIENCES AND HISTORY, 4(3), 34-38. https://doi.org/10.17605/OSF.IO/EM596
- 1. Salomov R.S. ,,Sport mashg‘ulotlarining nazariy asoslari’’. Darslik. 2000 y. Toshkent.
- 2. Usmonxo‘jayev T.S., Rahimov M.M., Qudratov R.Q., Meliyev X.A., Rasulova T.R., Qurbonov S. ,,Jismoniy tarbiya va sport mashg‘ulotlari’’. T., O‘qituvchi, 2005, 350 b.
- 3. Usmonxodjaev T.S., Bolalar VA o‘smirlar sporti mashg‘ulotlari nazariyasi VA uslubiyatlari’’. 2005 y. Toshkent.
- 4. Chorievna, D. Y., & Khudaymuratovich, D. S. (2021). Improving the physical fitness of young players through action games. Web of Scientist: International Scientific Research Journal, 2(05), 893-896.
- 5. Urolovich, B. C. (2021). Features of the Methods used in Physical Education. Journal of Ethics and Diversity in International Communication, 1(6), 88-91.
- 6. Abdukahharovich, S. H. (2022). THE SIGNIFICANCE OF WRESTLING SPORTS FOR SOCIETY AND THE HISTORY OF ITS FORMATION. Spectrum Journal of Innovation, Reforms and Development, 10, 312-316.
- 7. Urolovich, B. C., & Ugli, A. S. P. (2022). Methods of Organizing and Conducting Physical Education and Sports Events in the Daily Schedule of General Secondary School Students. Central Asian Journal of Literature, Philosophy and Culture, 3(11), 242-245.
- 8. Abduqahhorovich, S. H. (2022). INTERACTION OF SCHOOL AND FAMILY IN EDUCATION OF SCHOOL AGE CHILDREN. Modern Journal of Social Sciences and Humanities, 4, 226-229.
- 9. O’GLI, E. E. M. (2020). Specific Features Of Teaching Students For Extracurricular Ball Sports. International Journal of Innovations in Engineering Research and Technology, 7(10), 139-141
- 10. Boboqulov, C. (2023). PSYCHOLOGICAL, PEDAGOGICAL AND PHYSICAL ASPECTS OF PERSONALITY DEVELOPMENT OF PRIMARY CLASS STUDENTS. Theoretical aspects in the formation of pedagogical sciences, 2(5), 147-149.
- 11. Soatovich, R. X. (2020). Development of Didactic Support for the Preparition of Future Physical Education Teachers for Innovative Activities in the Field of Womens Sport Education. JournalNX, 132-135.
- 12. O’ROLOVICH, C. B., & O’GLI, E. E. M. (2020). The Role and Effective Importance of Moving Games in the Development of the Physical Qualities of Athletes. International Journal of Innovations in Engineering Research and Technology, 7(10), 136-138.
- 13. Dusyarov, S. (2023). EFFECTIVENESS OF ACTION GAMES IN THE PROCESS OF COMPLEX TRAINING OF YOUNG FOOTBALL PLAYERS. Theoretical aspects in the formation of pedagogical sciences, 2(5), 142-146.
- 14. Boboqulov, C. (2023). EFFECTIVE USE OF GAMES IN TEACHING SKILLS TO ELEMENTARY SCHOOL STUDENTS. Theoretical aspects in the formation of pedagogical sciences, 2(4), 113-116.
- 15. Qizi, R. Z. F. (2022). ADVANTAGES OF USING PEDAGOGIC METHODS IN TRAINING STUDENTS AND YOUNG PEOPLE IN PHYSICAL EDUCATION. European International Journal of Multidisciplinary Research and Management Studies, 2(08), 28-30.