Main Article Content
Technical and tactical training is to conduct the game to win, taking into account the real capabilities of the main game qualities of the athletes (stability, accuracy, endurance, mental stability, etc.), from the dimensions of the field, equipment, is a general plan for effective use of yin techniques and tactics.
Badminton technical and tactical training physical training movement activity training loads
How to Cite
Boltayevna, M. S. (2023). Methods of Increasing the Technical and Tactical Preparation of Badminton Players During the Training Process. CENTRAL ASIAN JOURNAL OF SOCIAL SCIENCES AND HISTORY, 4(3), 29-33. https://doi.org/10.17605/OSF.IO/UMEQN
- 1. A.A.PULATOV, О.М. SAVATYUGIN, SH.SH. ISROILOV ,,BADMINTON NAZARIYASI VA USLUBIYATI’’ Toshkent - «Fan va texnologiya» - 2017
- 2. Chorievna, D. Y., & Or'olovich, B. C. (2021). Opportunities to use national and movement games in physical education and athletics. Web of Scientist: International Scientific Research Journal, 2(05), 909-913.
- 3. Qizi, R. Z. F. (2022). ADVANTAGES OF USING PEDAGOGIC METHODS IN TRAINING STUDENTS AND YOUNG PEOPLE IN PHYSICAL EDUCATION. European International Journal of Multidisciplinary Research and Management Studies, 2(08), 28-30.
- 4. Urolovich, B. C. (2021). Features of the Methods used in Physical Education. Journal of Ethics and Diversity in International Communication, 1(6), 88-91.
- 5. Narzikulovich, N. N. (2022). Psychological features of the structure of thinking of qualified chess players. Academicia Globe: Inderscience Research, 3(4), 1-4.
- 6. Urolovich, B. C., & Ugli, A. S. P. (2022). Methods of Organizing and Conducting Physical Education and Sports Events in the Daily Schedule of General Secondary School Students. Central Asian Journal of Literature, Philosophy and Culture, 3(11), 242-245.
- 7. Abduqahhorovich, S. H. (2022). INTERACTION OF SCHOOL AND FAMILY IN EDUCATION OF SCHOOL AGE CHILDREN. Modern Journal of Social Sciences and Humanities, 4, 226-229.
- 8. O’GLI, E. E. M. (2020). Specific Features Of Teaching Students For Extracurricular Ball Sports. International Journal of Innovations in Engineering Research and Technology, 7(10), 139-141
- 9. Dusyarov, S. (2023). EFFECTIVENESS OF ACTION GAMES IN THE PROCESS OF COMPLEX TRAINING OF YOUNG FOOTBALL PLAYERS. Theoretical aspects in the formation of pedagogical sciences, 2(5), 142-146.
- 10. Boboqulov, C. (2023). PSYCHOLOGICAL, PEDAGOGICAL AND PHYSICAL ASPECTS OF PERSONALITY DEVELOPMENT OF PRIMARY CLASS STUDENTS. Theoretical aspects in the formation of pedagogical sciences, 2(5), 147-149.
- 11. NORBOYEV, A. (2023). TABLE TENNIS BENEFITS THE HUMAN BODY, CHILDREN'S HEALTH AND STRENGTHENING THE IMMUNE SYSTEM. Theoretical aspects in the formation of pedagogical sciences, 2(5), 150-154.
- 12. Urolovich, B. C., & Panji o‘g‘li, A. S. (2022). JISMONIY MADANIYAT DARSLARINI TASHKIL ETISHDA INNOVATSIYON PEDAGOGIK TEXNOLOGIYALARDAN SAMARALI FOYDALANISH YO'LLARI. World scientific research journal, 4(2), 126-131.
- 13. Boboqulov, C. (2023). EFFECTIVE USE OF GAMES IN TEACHING SKILLS TO ELEMENTARY SCHOOL STUDENTS. Theoretical aspects in the formation of pedagogical sciences, 2(4), 113-116.