Main Article Content
The article examines the essence of the concept of "professional self-determination" and the features of its formation. The factors influencing the professional self-determination of students are analyzed and recommendations on the organization and conduct of profiling activities in educational organizations are provided. Professional self-determination is considered as a process of formation by a person of his attitude to the professional and labor sphere and the process of self-realization.
- 1. Seitkalieva G.M., Primbetova S.Ch. Modernization of the system of general secondary education in Kazakhstan and its role in improving the quality of education // The place of social and humanitarian sciences in the development of modern civilization: a collection of scientific papers based on the materials of the International Scientific and Practical Conference on January 31, 2020: Belgorod: Agency for Advanced Scientific Research, 2020. pp. 75-77. URL: https://apni.ru/article/432-modernizatsiya-sistemi-obshchego-srednego-obr .
- 2. The state mandatory standard of the general average. Order of the Minister of Education of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated August 3, 2022 No. 348. Registered with the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan on August 5, 2022 No. 29031.
- 3. Zhilbayev Zh.O. Professional self-determination of students in the conditions of the resource center and social partnership: monograph / Karaganda: Publishing House of KarSTU, 2015
- 4. Early professional orientation of schoolchildren in the conditions of the updated content of secondary education. Methodical manual Methodical manual. Astana 2014, 45c.
- 5. Methodological recommendations on the use of tools for conducting professional diagnostics of students in grades 7-11 of secondary school. – Nur-Sultan: NAO named after I. Altynsarin, 2020. – 355 p.
- 6. Kunts L.I. Professional orientation and personality orientation // Siberian Pedagogical Journal. 2013. No.4. URL: https://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/professionalnaya-napravlennost-i-napravlennost-lichnosti (accessed: 12/16/2022).
- 7. The mechanism of diagnostics and professional orientation of students of secondary education organizations to the most popular specialties (methodological recommendations). Astana, 2019