Main Article Content
This article deals with the phenomenon of polysemy, polysemy and monosemy in the phraseological system of the Russian language.
phraseological unit monosemic and polysemic phraseological units phraseological synonymy sememe phraseosememe
How to Cite
Yusufovna, Y. S. (2022). The Phenomenon of Ambiguity in the Phraseological System of the Russian Language. CENTRAL ASIAN JOURNAL OF SOCIAL SCIENCES AND HISTORY, 3(11), 165-169. Retrieved from https://cajssh.centralasianstudies.org/index.php/CAJSSH/article/view/505
- 1. L. E. Binovich. Let's talk about ambiguity. M .: "Foreign languages at school", 1952, No. 5
- 2. Grammar of the Russian language. In the 20s, vol. 0, vol. 2. - Part I. - M .: Ed. …….1954. With. 95
- 3. N. A. Kirsanova. On some semantic features of phraseological units (on the issue of polysemy and synonymy in the field of phraseology) in the book: “Problems of Phraseology”, M. - L., 1964.
- 4. D. Ushakov. Explanatory dictionary of the Russian language. Under the editorship of prof. D. N. Ushakov, in 4 volumes - 1970-1980
- 5. Zhukov V.P. Semantics of phraseological turns. - M .: Education, 1978. - P.27.
- 6. Kravtsova S.I. Phraseological units with the meaning of quantity in Russian (in comparison with Ukrainian). - Abstract. dis. …cand. philol. Sciences. - Rostov-on-Don, 1980. - 21 p.
- 7. Krongauz M.A. Semantics: monograph. M., Publishing Center "Academy", 2005. p.130
- 8. M. Kuznetsov. Structural-semantic parameters in vocabulary / A.M. Kuznetsov.-M., 1980, p.42
- 9. Kuznetsova E.V. Lexicology of the Russian language. M.: 2009