Main Article Content
This article discusses the features of word formation of various parts of speech of the modern Russian language. Significant parts of speech are described, namely the noun, adjective and verb, which are characterized by originality, both in terms of word formation methods, and in relation to derivational affixes and derivational meanings characteristic of each part of speech, which will determine the specifics of morphological phenomena accompanying word production as part of the word-formation chain.
- 1. Zemskaya E.A. Modern Russian language: Word formation. Textbook, 5th edition. Moscow: Nauka 2008.
- 2. Russian grammar. In 2 volumes – Moscow: Nauka, 1980, T. I.
- 3. Modern Russian language. Edited by V.A.Beloshapkova. – M.: Higher School 1989.
- 4. Dictionary-reference. — Nazran: LLC "Pilgrim". T.V. Zherebilo. 2011.
- 5. Tikhonov A.N. Word-formation nest // Modern Russian language. Word formation: problems and research methods. Edited by D.N. Shmelev. – M., 1988.
- 6. Tikhonov A.N. Word-formation dictionary of the Russian language.In 2 vols. Vol.1. – Moscow: Russian language, 1985.
- 7. Ulukhanov I.S. Some questions of the theory of historical word formation // Праблемытэорыi Iгiсторыiславянскагасловаўтварэння. Minsk, 2004.
- 8. Shabrova E.N. Monograph: Theoretical problems of Russian word formation. Kazan Scientific School// Dialect word formation, morphemics and morphology. Vologda: VSPU. Russian, 2007.
- 9. Sheremetyeva A.G. Fundamentals of General and Russian Variology.T., 2012.
- 10. Sheremetyeva A.G. and D.R. Word formation of the Modern Russian language. – T., 2005.