Main Article Content
In the following article, during the years of independence, measures and results of improving the material and technical base of general education institutions in Surkhandarya region are analyzed. Great number of tasks have been carried out to completely renew the educational process in terms of quality and methodology, building new schools, complete reconstruction and provide them with modern educational and laboratory equipment.
- 1. Deficiencies in school education were studied, priority tasks were determined. President of the Republic of Uzbekistan Sh. Mirziyoev's meeting on March 2, 2020, dedicated to the discussion of priority tasks in the public education system // Halk Suzi (People`s Word), March 3, 2020 -№45.
- 2. SVHA, fund 1091, list 1, case 1203, pages 70 - 82.
- 3. Tursunov S. Kabilov E. Pardaev T. and others. Surkhandarya in the mirror of history / Author:. - Tashkent: Sharq, 2001 -pages. 343, 350,
- 4. Tursunov S., Tursunov A., Togaeva M. Films from the history of Sherabad. - Tashkent: New edition, 2014 - pages. 316, 317.
- 5. Tursunov S., Eshboev Q. Scenes from the history of Shorchi. -Tashkent: Science and Technology, 2013 -pages. 276.
- 6. Education in Uzbekistan. Statistical collection. - Tashkent, 2008 - pages.45 – 46, 55, 69-70.
- 7. Annual statistical collection of the Republic of Uzbekistan. - Tashkent, 2015 - pages. 85 - 86.
- 8. Department of public education of Surkhandarya region. Report on the activities carried out within the framework of the State nationwide program for the development of school education in Surkhandarya region in 2004-2009 - pages 1-8.
- 9. Current archive of Surkhandarya Regional Department of Public Education. 2006 Board Report. - pages.15.
- 10. Current archive of the Department of Public Education of Surkhandarya region. Information about the work carried out in the public education system of Surkhandarya region in 2018 and tasks in 2019 - pages. 1-5.
- 11. Toshkhojaev Z., Mamatrayimova Kh. Great sports holiday of the perfect generation // Enlightenment (Ma`rifat), April 30, 2011 - №028.
- 12. Eshmurodov E. The light doesn't go out in the mill, what about in the school?... // Surkhan tong, November 12, 2015. - № 45.
- 13. Rahmonkulova F. Schools in remote areas // Surkhan Tong, April 25, 2018 - №31.